Kegsoft hopes to create further apprenticeship positions in Leominster, Herefordshire later in 2019, each will provide opportunity to learn in a variety of standard IT skills and techniques as well as proficiency in the new KBL language and studio development environments.
Kegsoft apprenticeships represent a great opportunity to start a career in a hi-tech, fast moving industry and to acquire solid and professional IT skills as well as valuable and industry-recognised qualifications. The positions also offer a chance to be part of an exciting project to introduce simplification and innovation to the UK’s business IT industry.
If you are interested in - please contact us
- Applicants should have the appropriate entry skills / qualifications (or equivalent) to be accepted for the Level 3 (or above) Apprenticeship scheme
- You should be enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to take on a variety of challenges
- Kegsoft uses a range of technologies and techniques and there will be opportunity and encouragement to develop specialist skils within IT and Business topics
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools and any programming/IT experience would be an advantage
- Applicants should live within easy reach of Leominster
- Ideally 17-19 years of age